Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sharks, Gatorade, and the Civil War


Well, it's been quite some time since I last wrote much of anything, so I might as well start up again now.

Right now I'm laying in my bed, naked, listening to soft piano music. I think that this is probably the most effective way to fall asleep. If only I didn't have this warm laptop on my nethers, goodness gracious.

WEEEEE! Blog writing. I shall sum up what I have done since my last blog. Today I made some Lemon Lime Gatorade in a blue bottle. It looked green like some sort of toxic waste. It was delicious. Oh and I had the best summer of my life. K cool, that's out of the way.

I discovered if you type (^^^) on facebook chat, it shows a picture of a shark instead. If there were more of those types of things I would use them all the time. Sharks are good for now though.

My crocs are almost all the way worn through, either I get new ones or someone else does for me. Or I start wearing different shoes. So many options!

Oh, my roommates and I got some pictures taken of us as a family. Here's the coolest one.

This weekend I'm volunteering in a Civil War reenactment with some of my friends, that should be fun. Oh and before that I get to hear a talk by Doris Kearns Goodwin the author of Team of Rivals, a book about the Civil War. Pretty darn convenient, huh?

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment