Thursday, March 5, 2009

Who watches the Watchmen? Me.

Well, today is Thursday. That's the day before Friday and after Wednesday for all of you newcomers. What are days really? No one really knows. Well someone does, but I don't. I can guess though. Days are human creations. There really is no such thing as a specific day. Sure there's light and dark, so days make sense, and I guess there's a lunar and solar cycle which help to determine months and years, but why days? Who's to say" "it feels like a Friday"? if everyone else agrees that it feels like a Friday on a Monday, why don't we just change that day to be Friday. Really I'm not that into time measurements because they're so uniform. If we're going to do such a thing our whole lives should be uniform, not chaotic on a uniform schedule.
I like it when food instructions say cook for 12-13 minutes. Most people set their timers for 12 minutes, or thirteen minutes. I like to go somewhere around 12:32.18. I think that's the best way to cook things, until they're cooked, not until a certain amount of minutes pass. That's my schpeal <--? on that.
Tonight, or technically tomorrow, Watchmen comes out. I'm super pumped and hope I can get to the midnight showing. A lot of my friends are going tomorrow night (lame) but a few of my (better) friends are heading out tonight. I just finished the novel like 2 weeks ago, and enjoyed it to the extent that one can enjoy a graphic novel.
This is one of those spots where I can't think of anything to write. Perhaps this: Hot tubs are awesome. I just sat in one for 20 minutes. It was absolutely divine.
Okay, time for me to go.
Goodbye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment