Friday, February 27, 2009

Scarlett Johansson is in 2nd

Well, I don't know how long it is until anyone will read this, but I guess we'll find out.
Today was a normal day. It started at midnight, as all days do, with me watching the movie In Good Company (I don't know whether that's supposed to be italicized or underlined or anything, but heck, it's a blog, no one cares. Anyways, it's a good movie. Scarlett Johansson of course is the second prettiest woman in the world (second to Jenna Fischer, Pam from the office) and so I had an excellent time watching her do various Scarlett things such as falling in love with someone she's not allowed to be in love with. Topher Grace is also a cool dude, he kind of gets type-casted because he's a wimp, except in Spider-Man 3, but hey, whatever brings in the dough, right?
All in all I highly recommend this film, whether you take my advice or not is your choice.
Oh, and Dennis Quaid is in it too. He's cool. Old, but cool. Like Albus Dumbledore.
Going on with my day. I slept for a few hours. I went to class (I'm in college). I played some videogames. I lifeguarded. I started a blog.
Well, that's about it.
Bai Bai

No comments:

Post a Comment